A story of love


Love... you can talk about it a lot, and still humanity has not yet found its exact definition, and, I think, will never find. Not everyone can even comprehend this feeling for real. People are always trying to understand what it is, and those who are lucky enough to find it write books about it, make movies and TV series, write music. Although, there is no, not quite so. Some write or shoot all of the above based on their ideas and expectations of love. That is, it is no more than a figment of their imagination about what love should really be.

There's a huge difference between being in love and like. "Like" can go as easily as it came, but love... it is not so simple as it may seem at first glance. The feeling of love can cool down as much as possible, but it does not pass.

Love exists everywhere: between couples, relatives, friends and even animals.
Basically, when we hear the word "love", we first think about love between a man and a woman. Frankly, at one point I thought I felt love, it was so ardent, bright and passionate that it just blew the roof. But now I realized that it was no more than like, I guess. Again, it is difficult to judge this, because we do not have a certain understanding of love. But one thing is certain: love is the strongest bond between relatives. It can include trust, happiness, kindness, care and everything that can only come to mind. I really appreciate my relationship with my family, the same I can say about some, very few, my friends.

Love can make people do crazy things, both good and bad. People tend to make love the meaning of their lives. Because of this, you can suffer or you can bless the world for its existence. No one wants to wish for love suffering, it's a terrible state of hopelessness, seriously. But only love can make us feel perhaps the sweetest sensations in the world.

Yes, without love you can live, but will it make sense?

Comments

Popular Posts